New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Primeknit and Boost||Product Line:||adidas Ultra Boost|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9.5|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- Nike Air Max 90 Mars Landing Size 11.5 IN HAND
- Nike 844803 Zoom Incredibly Fast Training shoes Red 844803 600 Size 10 Tenis NEW
- Nike air force 1 supreme seamless edition
- Bling Nike Tanjun shoes with Swarovski Crystal Diamond Rhinestone - White
- Adidas Originals Men's Vigor Bounce M Trail Runner - Choose SZ color
- Women's Adidas NMD R1 STLT Primeknit WHITE PINK orange BLACK B37655
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR WHITE HI TOP COMFORT FASHION SHOES BOOTS B28162 NEW
- Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 5.5 us CG3529 LAST PAIR
- SHOES WOMAN ADIDAS ARKYN W CQ2748
- Adidas Originals Superstar Slip On W [D96703] Women Casual shoes Black White
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with