New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Model:|
Does Not Apply
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 10||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Dunk High Sz 8 White University bluee Obsidian 317982 412 RARE 01 2010
- Nike Air Jordan Hare 7
- NIKE MEN'S KAISHI 2.0 SHOES black white 833411 010
- Nike SF AF1 Special Field Air Force Midnight Navy bluee 864024-400 Men's 9
- Swarovski Crystal Nike Free Run Sea Coral Sneakers Size 7 BRAND NEW AH5208 800
- Adidas Pro Model BT Black Black-White AQ8159 Men's SZ 11
- Adidas Originals Womens ZX Flux PK Chalk White NIB NO LID BA7141 SZ 8.5
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST X MID STELLA Mc CARTNEY WOMEN NEW WITH BOX
- Adidas Original BY3737 Women shoes Tubular Invader Strap Fashion Sneakers sz 9.5
- BA7667 adidas Originals Superstar Bold Women's Fashion Sneakers Sports shoes
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with