New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||WOMEN US 5 ~ 10|
|Product Line:||adidas Originals, adidas Superstar||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO PREMIUM Size 10.5 DS 100% Authentic 881432-305 W REC
- Nike Men's Air Max 2014 11.5 621077-103 White Hot Yellow Volt Neon 360 90 95 OG
- Nike Lebron 9 IX Elite Home White gold Ix South Beach Size 9
- NIKE PG 2.5 PENDLETON TV PE 2 -NO BOX LID-SZ US MEN'S 9 WMNS 10.5 (C19284 899)
- Puma Rihanna Fenty Hi Top Trainer Black Women’s US Size 7.5 Msrp 190
- Nike Air More Uptempo 96 Light Bone Beige Size 10. 921948-001 Jordan Pippen
- NIKE Lunar Fingertrap TR Mens Training Workout Running Black Yellow Volt Silver
- Nike Air Structure Triax 91 2008 Retro Vintage Mens Low Trainers 318088 151 D43
- Nike Air Max Thea LX Womens 881203-002 Gunsmoke Grey Running shoes Size 9.5
- Adidas Original Pro Model Size 9 Olive Cargo Green White gold Metallic AC7067
- Womens ADIDAS SUPERSTAR Mint Leather Casual Trainers AQ2711
- Adidas Ultraboost X All Terrain Women's Running shoes BY1678 Sz 10
- Adidas Performance Women's Pureboost Xpose Running shoes 9 M US
- Adidas Originals Women's Hamburg Trainers Trace Grey
- Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Women Running shoes White Tint-Grey-DB1132
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with