New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Leather||Product Line:||adidas Originals|
Adidas Stan Smith
|Features:||Lace-Up, Lightweight, Round Toe||Style:||Fashion Trainers|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike air zoom spiridon size 45.5
- Nike Air More Uptempo Black 3M Size 11.5. 414962-004 Jordan Kobe Pippen
- 2017 Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro BG Alternate Sz 5.5Y (L115) 408452-006
- Nike SB Nyjah Free Mens Beige White Rubber Trainers
- Nike Wmns Air Max DIA Plum Chalk Black White Women Running shoes AQ4312-500
- MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS SWIFT RUN BLACK CG4111
- Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Game of Thrones House Lannister (W) Size 8-10 BRAND NEW
- Adidas Women Ultraboost X (Olive Trace Olive Night Cargo tech Rust)
- Adidas Women's Ultraboost X All Terrain - Choose SZ color
- Adidas Tubular Doom Sock W Womens CQ2453 NGTCAR,REATEA,COPFLA Womens Size 5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with