New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country//Region of Manufacture:||VIETNAM|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- KD 4 Weathermans Size 11 Worn 1x Lightly OG ALL +RECEIPT
- NIKE Jordan Horizon LOW shoes Boots Sneakers 845098 001 Falcon SZ 13 BLK RED
- Nike PG-2 TS NCAA March Madness The Moment White Men shoes Sz 13.5 (AJ5163-100)
- NEW NIKE AIR MAX SPEED TURF = SIZE 11.5 = WHITE BLACK TRAINING SHOES 525225-180
- The Offspring x Asics Gel Lyte V Cobblestone size 13
- Nike Air Max 95 Premium SE Mens 924478-201 Vachetta Tan Running shoes Size 8.5
- New Nike Hyperdunk 2016 TB Promo, Men's Size 15.5, Black, 856483-001 Basketball
- Max Air pre-owned men's size 12 nice nice
- Nike VaporMax yellow Women’s Sneakers
- Adidas Mens Tubular Radial All Grey Size 15
- ADIDAS Busenitz Black Red Size 11 NEW
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro PRM size 16. Spider man. Black Red bluee. 616750-400.
- AIR JORDAN TRAINER 2 FLYKNIT SZ 9.5 ANTHRACITE BLACK orange 921210 012
- NEW IN BOX MEN'S 11.5 NEW BALANCE FOR J CREW 247 SPORT SNEAKERS IN orange
- Puma pink Suede Cuore Satin Wn 401
- Adidas nmd r1 green womens
- Adidas Women's Y-3 Sukita Fashion Sneakers, G63706, Black, US Size 10
- Women’s Adidas NMD XR1 Trace bluee Sesame BY9819 Size 7
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Iridescent Hologram Mirror AQ6272 Sz 4.5Y Women’s 6
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with