New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium Jordan 8 VIII Black Red Playoff Mens sz 8 307696-002 NEW
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Size 11.5 Hydrogen bluee BQ8928 453 Brand New NIB
- NIKE ZOOM ATTERO BASKETBALL SHOES
- Nike shox gravity men’s Running sneaker sz 11
- Nike Air Force 1 AF 1 Jester XX White Red Off White AO1220 106 Women's 9.5 & 10
- Adidas Superatar 80s X Footpatrol Fox Red White Sz 10 NIB B34078
- Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Gore-TEX Walking shoes - SS19 Black 10
- Adidas Gazelle Casual shoes BY2852 GREY Womens Size 6
- Adidas Tubular Shadow BY9739 Off White Off White Off White Womens Size 9
- ADIDAS NMD R1 RUNNER CASUAL MESH WOMEN's VAPOUR GREEN - ICE MINT AUTHENTIC NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with