New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fastening:||Lace Up||Product Line:||Forest Grove W|
|Shoe Size:||5 UK||Upper Material:||Suede & Nylon|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5.5 US M - 6.5 US W||Lining:||Textile|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men 11Us Nike Air Jordan 1 A Star Is Born
- Nike Men’s Force Zoom Mike Trout 5 Baseball Turf shoes AH3374-100 Size 9.5
- New Nike Air Presto Ultra Breathe BR Black Anthracite White [898020-003] Size 10
- Nike air Jordan Fusion Ajf 12 Taxi Size 12 (317742 101)
- Puma Safety Footwear Womens Ladies
- Air Jordan Moc (AJ15), 2000, Black, Khaki,Size 9, NIB, Free Shipping C1
- Nike Benassi JDI Chenille Mens AO2805-800 Guava Ice Bone Slide Sandals Size 8
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 5 3Lab5 Gamma cement elephant PRINT SIZE 9.5 599581-007
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 Premium Womens 616725-112 Oatmeal Khaki Gum shoes Size 6
- NEW Adidas Predator 19.3 FG (Men Size 10.5) Red Futbol Soccer Cleats Pogba.
- Adidas Deerupt Womens Running shoes Size 10
- NWT Adidas Superstar W Pineapple Womens Scarlet Red Sz8 (shipped w o box save )
- ADIDAS PUREBOOST DPR Women's Running shoes, Size 7.5 New With Box
- Adidas Torsion Women's 7.5 Opalescent Neon Yellow Green color Fade Shell Toe
- New ADIDAS Originals Prophere Running shoes Teal White CQ2541 Women's Size 10
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with