New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Huarache
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- Jordan Air Jordan 6 Retro Mens 384664-104 Size 11
- Nike Mayfly Woven Jade Glaze Dust-Summit White 833132-300 Men's
- New Nike HD Dunk Black White Size 13 Men Rare
- Nike Women's Sz 7 Air Max 97 Ultra UL '17 PRM Premium Confetti AO2325-001
- ADIDAS SUPER NOVA TRAIL MULTI CONTINENTAL SOLE W BOOST TECHNOLOGY SZ.
- NEW Women's Adidas Flashback shoes Size 9.5 color Scarlet
- Nike Free RN 2017 Shield Mens Triple Black Obsidian Running Training AA3760-001
- NIKE CORTEZ BASIC NYLON MEN'S SIGNAL blueE WHITE 819720 402
- NIB Men's Nike COURT BgoldUGH MID TOP SNEAKER Ebernon shoes AA0547 300
- 2011 Nike Air force 1 Le Qs 456814-100 low white bluee Red mens shoes Dodgers 11
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with