New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||UPC:|
Dose Not Apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NEW 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 RETRO WHITE FIRE RED BLACK MENS SIZE 9
- Nike Hombre shoes Informales las Air Max Axis grey green Aa2146-300
- USED MENS NIKE AIR JORDAN V 5 FIRE RED BLACK TONGUE 136027 120 Sz 12 FREE SHIP
- Nike Dunk High SB FIVEONEO 510 Size 12 Brand New In The Box 646552-037
- Nike Air Jordan Retro XXXII 32 Russ Russle Westbrook AA1253 400 XXX2 Why Not
- 651632-107 Nike Mercurial Victory V FG Men's Soccer Football Cleats White sz 7
- Nike 514340 - 601 Air Jordan Fly Wade LN3 Basketball shoes Size 15 Red and Black
- Nike Air Footscape Woven MTN City QS “Shanghai” Sz 11 Preowned
- Nike Zoom Mercurial Xl Flynit Men's Trainer Boot
- Air Force 1 White Low Size 10.5 NO BOX Air Force 1 Lows Nike shoes Nike Forces
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with