Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Air Jordan 6 VI Retro Black Varsity Red 384664-061 Size 10 From 2010 DS
- MEN'S NIKE FLYKNIT RACER TOTAL orange SIZE 14
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra SE Mens 875841-600 Team Red Running shoes Size 8.5
- Nike Huarache Run Mens Premium red black Bianco Sneaker Scarpa da Ginnastica
- Asics Gel-Lyte 3 III Laser Cut Alpha Pack tan H5E3L-7171
- Nike Air Jordan 7 VII retro “Hare” size 12 mens
- NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE Sneakers shoes Men's SIze US 9 Limited Edition Rare
- Nike LunarOneShot SB WC 645019 401 Sz 10.5 Men’s US Deep Royal bluee White New
- NIKE WOMENS SF AF-1 AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 7 VAST GREY GUM AA3966 005
- 11.5 NEW adidas Originals SUPERSTAR 80s PK Primeknit White Black S75845
- Coral Adidas NMD Women's Runners-like new
- Promo Nike Zoom Kobe V 5 Rings Ceremony sz 8 Purple Yellow 386429-702 MVP
- VTG 1996 Nike Air Basketball shoes OG 90s Women’s 6.5 Thailand VTG Swoosh
- New Balance 'Made In USA' M999 Men's shoes Teal Black M999-JTB
- ASICS Men's Gel-Classic Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- NIke SF Air Force 1
- Nike Zoom Kobe 6 VI bluee Volt Camo Size 11 Basketball
- Lebron James Nike Zoom Soldier II ZS2 Basketball shoes Size 12 2007
- Nike KD 6 Black History Month Purple gold Size 10
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with