New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Free RN 2017 Running shoes 880839-008 Men Size 11 New
- Adidas Ultraboost 3.0 Crystal white size 9 Deadstock
- Men Leather shoes ADIDAS CORTVANTAGE BB0147 Reduced - 10 C Till 30.MAY
- Adidas Superstar BW35 Slip On W White White-Off White BY2949 Women's SZ 9
- PUMA Men's Mega Nrgy Street Sneaker
- Asics Gel-Ziruss Mens Running Trainers T7J1N Sneakers shoes 4590
- NIKE AIR JORDAN1 Men's Sneakers shoes bluee × Black Size US 8.5 Genuine Y107
- Nike KD V N7 NATIVE AMERICAN Turq blueee Maize Yellow 599424 447 golden State mvp
- Nike air penny 2 size 12 Miami Heat
- NEW NIKE AIR FLIGHT LITE HIGH SHOES WHITE MAN CANT JUMP MENS SZ 9 329984 100
- Nike Foamposite One Eggplant Purple Size 9
- 28 New Mens Nike Force MIKE TROUT 3 Baseball Cleats SPECKLE 856503 009 Size 11
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit v2 Size 8.5 NikeID Oreo Preowned One Run Epic React
- 31 Nike Women's Zoom Hyperspike Cool Grey White Volleyball shoes 585763-011 7.5
- Nike Shox Gravity Men's Size 10 (Metallic Silver Gym bluee-White) Retail 150
- USED Nike Roshe Run FB bluee Leopard sz 10 100% AUTHENTHIC YEEZY
- NEW Nike Sb Janoski HT Brown White
- Nike Mens Free Rn 2017 Black Running shoes Size 8.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with