|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“These shoes have been worn often but with care. Please view pictures for condition. More pictures available upon request.”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||UPC:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men 11Us Nike Air Jordan 1 A Star Is Born
- Nike Men’s Force Zoom Mike Trout 5 Baseball Turf shoes AH3374-100 Size 9.5
- New Nike Air Presto Ultra Breathe BR Black Anthracite White [898020-003] Size 10
- Nike air Jordan Fusion Ajf 12 Taxi Size 12 (317742 101)
- Puma Safety Footwear Womens Ladies
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 2012 DELUXE University bluee white Men’s Sz 8 [484654-400] NIB
- Nike Lunar TR Finger Trap Training shoes 599287-402
- Air Max Coliseum Racer Men's Size 9-12 Dark Grey New in Box 555423 012
- Womens NIKE DUAL FUSION X Running Trainers 709501 004
- Adidas Adistar Comp AD Grey Onix Sz 9.5 NIB CQ1867
- Adidas Originals Nmd R1 Nomad Zapatillas women Zapatillas shoes Botas Nuevas
- Nike Air Zoom Rookie Glow in Dark Sz.9.5 Style Number 472688-101
- Original 2003 10.5 DS Nike Air Max 1 Dark Curry atmos patta supreme safari
- Nike Air Foamposite One PRM Abalone 575420-009 Men’s Size 9
- Nike Air Foamposite Penny Sharpie Pack 2-pair Size 12 w Original Box OBO
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with