New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Product Line:||Nike Metcon|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Jordan Super Fly 2017
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKELAB W AIR VAPORMAX 97 Men's and Women's Running shoes , Black,
- NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V AG-PRO TOTAL CRIMSON-VOLT-BLACK SZ 11.5 [831955-870]
- Nike 599263 Mens Zoom Soldier TB Mid Top Basketball Training Sneakers shoes
- Men's Nike Flyknit Trainer shoes -StyleAH8396 203- Reg 150 -Sz 10.5 -NEW
- NIKE AIR VAPORMAX (GS) MIDNIGHT FOG SIZE 5.5Y WOMEN'S 7 [917963-007]
- Adidas Terrex AX2R Hiking shoes
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra White Black Mens Sz 14 Running shoes 1 90 95 NEW
- New In Box RARE KD IV Year Dragon NIKE ID OREO Durant SZ 10 Xtra Laces
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential Purple Men Size 12 NIB 537384 500
- Men's Sz 12 Stash x Nike Air Zoom Spiridon 16 bluee Heritage Cyan AH7973-400
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with