Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Upper Material:||Leather||Product Line:||Nike Air|
nike air force 1
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||15|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Mercurial Superfly V AG-Pro Size 9.5 Soccer Cleats 831955-616 Red MSRP 305
- Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 12 Wolf Grey UNC bluee White SZ 9 (130690-007)
- Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt Men's Basketball shoes, 880869 401 Size 10 NEW
- Nike Air Jordan Formula 23 Light Bone Light Bone-Sail 881465-014 Men's SZ 9.5
- Women's Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 SI shoes -Size 7 -AO2326 600 New
- Adidas Men's Alphabounce Em M Running shoes - Choose SZ color
- Nike Kobe IV 4 Predro Draft Day Size 12 Deadstock
- Nike Air Huarache Run All Triple Black and Dark Grey 318429 041 Size 8-13
- Mens Nike AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT 2 Running shoes -942842 008 -Sz 8.5 -New
- Nike Air Max 95 Essential shoes men Sneakers Casual Platino 749766-036
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with