New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Dunk|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8||Year:||2010|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE SB DIAMOND TIFF DUNK PREM QS (10) 653599-400 AQUA CHROME - FREE SHIP
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 RED WHITE AO3835 600
- Nike Dunk CMFT Sneaker boot Size 10.5 Wheat
- Nike Kobe XI ALT 11 Elite Flyknit Tumbled Grey gold 880463 079 Men's Size SZ 10
- Nike KD USA Brand New, Dead Stock size 11 Copy Of Receipt
- NIKE ROSHE ONE GORGE GREEN WHITE MEN'S MESH RUNNING SHOES
- Nike Men Air Max Dominate EP Basketball shoes White 897652-100 US7-11 04'
- Men’s Nike Air Max 270 AH8050-301 “Triple Olive” Canvas Running shoes Size 10
- GO NOLES Nike Free V7 FSU Florida State Seminoles Trainers Speed Spring Game
- Nike Cortez 310668 461 Hispano RARE Royal bluee Mens Sneakers shoes Sz 12
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with