|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“***Brand New and 100% Authentic***”|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Product Line:||Air Max||Color:|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||Upper Material:||Synthetic|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8||Model:|
Nike Air Max 2015
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 6 Carmine CDP Size 7 VNDS 100% Authentic With Box
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 Three-Peat Three 3 Peat Nothing But Net 305381-142
- Nike Incursion MID Mens Basketball shoes Dark Grey Black size 10.5-Huntington Be
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Easter 2006 Mens Size 11 'Easter Egg'
- Nike Womens Lunarglide 8 Shield Womens Running Trainers 849569 shoes 007
- SNEAKERSNSTUFF X ADIDAS EQUIPMENT RUNNING GUIDANCE 93 TEE TIME SZ 9.5 SNS AF5755
- Nike KD VII Elite Mens bluee Graphite Volt Bright Citrus Athletic Sneakers
- NIKE KD 6 VI TEXAS BLACK GREEN URBAN orange 599424-002 US 9 SIZE floral ext x
- MENS 2007 Air Jordan Melo M4 sz13 black metallic gold original box
- Nike Air Max Plus TN SE Pull Tab US 11 AQ4128-001 Back White
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with