New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Adapt BB Size 12 (New In Box)
- NEW NIKE AIR FORCE 1 2007 315122 606 White Black Varsity Red White Size 9
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 MID BLACK GAME ROYAL 554724-007 high bred banned hare 11.5 NEW
- New Balance M 1991 LK black Hecho en Inglaterra Zapatillas 580171-60-8
- Asics Gel Torrance Men's Running shoes Fitness Gym Workout Trainers Black
- NIKE AIR JORDAN WHY NOT ZER0.1 MARQUETTE AA2510-403 bluee (MEN'S 11.5) NO BOX
- Nike Air Max 97 UL 17 SE Triple Black 924452 001 Men's Size 11.5
- DS NIKE 2000 AIR JORDAN XI CONCORD 5Y I III IV V VI VIII X XII XIII XXI VINTAGE
- Nike Jordan Mens Size 9.5 Fly '89 River Rock Black Infrared 940267-027
- NIKE Women's Air Zoom Fitness Training shoes
- Adidas Originals Enforcer Mid shoes ENFR Black Legacy White Q34162 New
- Womam Nike Air Max 97 OG QS Silver Bullet Size 7
- Nike KEVIN DURANT VI 6 Energy Men's shoes Size 12 Grey Electric Green 599424-008
- Nike Air Max 97 Plus Black orange Tiger Size 9 UK
- MENS 2007 Air Jordan Melo M4 sz13 black metallic gold original box
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with