Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Brand:|
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Product Line:||Nike Air|
Nike Air Flightposite
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NEW NIKE AIR FORCE 1 FOAMPOSITE PRO CUP SHOES MENS SIZE 8.5 AJ3664 601
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HI CMFT PRM RASHEED WALLACE QS TOTAL CRIMSON WHITE 624185 800
- TO's Collection Deadstock 2004 Nike Air Force One Size 14 lebron kobe kd
- Nike Air Foamposite One Copper DS Men's Size 11.5
- MEN'S SHOE FOOTBALL 13 TACC. FISSI NIKE TIEMPO GENIE art. 631282-010 only 40
- Nike Zoom Cabos Men's Basketball shoes Size 11 845058-100. New No Box
- Nike WMNS Air Max 90 Ultra BR (orange pink) - 725061-800
- Adidas Men’s Box Hog X Special Leather Boxing shoes Black White Size 8.5 AC7157
- Adidas NMD_R2 PK W Primeknit Black Pink White 7.5 BA7239
- Mens Nike Air Max 90 Premium SE - 858954200 - Muted Bronze Light Cream
- NIKE Men's Air Max Plus NS GPX Black White Running shoes AJ0877 001 Size 13
- Nike Air Max 270 White White Mens Trainers - AH8050-101
- Nike Air JORDAN 10 Retro Double Nickel Mens Boys White Black Red Size 6
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with