New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Kobe 7 What The Kobe 488371 200 Size 11 Original Box
- Nike air flight 89 University Red Size 11
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 NS GPX LOGO BRIGHT CRIMSON INFRARED AJ7182 600 MEN'S SZ 12 NIB
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro OG 308497-110 Fire Red & White 2012 Size 11.5
- Nike React Element 87 Dark Grey bluee Size 11
- Nike Zoom KD II 2 - Lakers PG Jaguars AAU - Size 11 - 386423-002
- Nike Air Jordan 3 III Retro Black Flip Size 14 315767-001 Eur 48.5
- 2018 Nike Air Max 97 BW SZ 10.5 Metallic Silver Persian purple AO2406-002
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro PRM Yeezy Laser Crimson Size 10 Men 616750-001
- NIKE JORDAN SUPER.FLY 4 JCRD GYM RED CRIMSON GUM BNIB SIZE 14
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with