New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Basketball Shoes||Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE Vapor Talon Elite Low D Detachable Football Cleats blueee Red NEW Mens 13.5
- NIB Nike Men's Air Max Zero QS Metallic gold Varsity Red 789695 700
- Nike Superfly 6 Elite FG Soccer Cleat Grey Crimson AH7365-060 Mens Size 9 275
- NIBNikeAir Max 1 Premium SneakerSolar Daisy size 9.5 DS..
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro 2006 Fire Red 136027 162 Sz 13 Ds
- Good Condition Nike Lunar TR1 +Sports Pack W Nike+ Training And Box Size 11 shoes
- Nike W Air Max 270 AH6789-005 Women's Size 8- Dessert Sand Hot Punch NO BOX TOP
- Adidas Superstar White Black For Men Size New In Box 100% Original
- [AC8058] Womens Adidas Outdoor Terrex Swift R2 GTX W
- 2016 Nike Air Jordan 17+ Retro Copper Sz 11.5 (1076) 832816-122
- Nike Air Foamposite One 1 Metallic Pewter Black Pewter Men Silver Pro Size 10.5
- Nike Air Huarache LE, Limited Edition, 1, 90, 95 Exclusive Size 5 UK. Rare
- Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro size 10.5 Olympic White Metallic gold
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with