New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7||Product Line:||Nike Air|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE ID Kobe X 10 Metallic Grey Sz 12 Men Basketball shoes
- Nike Kyrie Low Uncle Drew Atmosphere Gry White Gum Irving Mens AO8979-005 Sz11.5
- Nike Air More Money AR5401-500 Night Purple Metallic gold Men's Basketball shoes
- 2005 Nike Air Jordan X 10 Retro WHITE STEEL STEALTH GREY RED 310805-101 SZ 11.5
- Mens Lebron XII NSW Lion LFSTYL QS size 13 great condition worn only couple time
- AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO DECON SIZE 11.0 DS 100% AUTHENTIC ITEM 897521-100
- New Womens Nike Air Force 1 bluee Friends & Family Size 7
- Adidas Originals EQT Support Mid ADV PK Boost Primeknit Black Men B37435 sz 12.5
- Adidas Superstar J White Hologram Iridescent Girls Women's Trainers AQ6278
- New Balance Mens 247 Trainers Black purple Lace Up Trainers Size
- 100% Authentic Nike Air Force One 1 Low Premium Denim Size 8.5 Style
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Mens 942851-600 Bright Crimson Running shoes Size 8
- (AQ5103-100) NIKE MENS ZOOM KD IV CT16 QS WHITE PHOTO blueE NEW
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 ESSENTIAL LIGHT BONE-SPORT TURQUOISE-BLACK SZ 12 [749766-027]
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with