Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9||Product Line:||Nike Air|
Nike Air Max Plus
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Kobe Bryant Nike XI Elite Low Eulogy (822675-510) Purple Mamba Sneakers SIZE 9.5
- NIKE NIKELAB ZOOM FLIGHT 95 941943-002 JASON KIDD BLACK SAIL DS SIZE 11
- NEW Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 White bluee Pure Platinum 924423-300 SZ 12.5 RARE
- Nike Air Force AF 1 High EU Emotionally Unavailable Red Pink AV5840-600 Mens AF1
- Nike Air Force One High-(GS) Boys,color-Baroque Brown Metallic Bronze Size 5.5
- Nike Men's Lunarconverge Running shoes Size 8
- Nike Shox NZ 2.0 SI Womens shoes Size 8.5 409780-100 ONLY ONE FOR SALE ON EBAY
- NIB Mens Adidas Powerlift 3.1 Workout Weightlifting shoes Gym Training Size 15
- Adidas B41625 Stan Smith Casual shoes white sneakers
- Balance Men's MX624v2 Casual Comfort Training shoes, White Navy, 12 B US
- Nike Lebron 9 IX Low Fireberry shoes Mens 8.5 Silver bluee
- Nike Kyrie 4 Team (Red) Free Shipping
- Nike Air Max 2015 Anniversary Pack Bright Crimson Red Size 9.5
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SF AF1 MID PREMIUM CAMO SPECIAL FIELD SZ 13 [AA1129-100]
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with