Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||8|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike air zoom spiridon size 45.5
- Nike Air More Uptempo Black 3M Size 11.5. 414962-004 Jordan Kobe Pippen
- 2017 Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro BG Alternate Sz 5.5Y (L115) 408452-006
- Men's Nike Hyperfuse Basketball shoes - Red Black Grey - NIB
- NIKE W Nike Rivah AH6774-004 BLACK BLACK-WHITE Womens Size 6
- ADIDAS TUBULAR RUNNER WEAVE SZ 8 CORE BLACK RUNNING WHITE S74813
- DS 2003 NIKE TERMINATOR HI GREY OG RETRO VINTAGE SZ 10 vandal force dunk
- NIKE Men's M2K Tekno, Dark Grey Black -Baroque Brown -Racer bluee, 8 M US
- Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Low IE White Gym Red Size 8. 919712-101
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 AQ8650001 black halfshoes
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with