New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Max 98
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men 11Us Nike Air Jordan 1 A Star Is Born
- Nike Men’s Force Zoom Mike Trout 5 Baseball Turf shoes AH3374-100 Size 9.5
- New Nike Air Presto Ultra Breathe BR Black Anthracite White [898020-003] Size 10
- Nike air Jordan Fusion Ajf 12 Taxi Size 12 (317742 101)
- Puma Safety Footwear Womens Ladies
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG BLACK SZ 13 RE2PECT DEREK JETER [555088-008]
- Nike Zoom Soldier Vll 10.5
- Air Jordan XX2 PE Detroit Skyline Size 7.5
- W NIKE AIR FORCE 1 UPSTEP LX UPTOWN UNIVERSITY RED-WHITE WMNS 5.5 (898421-601)
- Adidas Tour 360 2.0 Q44985 Men Footwear Size 9.5 M
- Adidas Originals Falcon W Black Purple White Women Running Casual shoes CG6216
- Nike Air Jordan Retro VI (6) Sports bluee 3LAB5 Infrared 7.5 SB Supreme Bugs
- Nike Men’s Romaleos 3 Volt Training Gym Size 13 Eu [852933-700]
- New Balance Men's MW877 Walking shoes - Choose SZ color
- Jelly Puma Slides By Rihanna
- Nike AIR MAX 270 Black Men’s Size 9.5
- Nike Air Trainer 1 rAre
- Nike Air Max 90 Classic “Hot Red Reversed Infrared” US Men’s 11 345188-001
- NIKE AIR MAX GOADOME ACG MEN’S WATERPROOF BOOTS 806902-001 Sz 9.5 BLACK
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with