Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike KD 6
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike The Ten Air Max 90 X Off-White “Desert Ore” 2019 Size 8
- RARE 2007 Nike Air Force 1 One KOBE BRYANT LINEN TAN UNIVERSITY blueeE 9
- Nike Air Force 1 AF1 High Print Acid Wash Size 8.5 Mens Black AR1954 001
- Nike AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 XIII BLK GYM RED DIRTY BRED 414571-003 Size 12
- ASICS MAN FREE TIME CASUAL SNEAKER SHOES LEATHER CODE HL7X0 GEL-PTG
- RARE Air Jordan Spiz'ike Wolf Grey University Red Size 10.5 Deadstock
- Nike air zoom ultra womens trainers 845046 500 sneakers shoes CLEARANCE
- Nike Men's Classic Cortez Shark Low SP Tooth Sz 11 NEW 810135-110 Triple White
- Nike Air Max 1 Year of the Snake Womens Size 7.5
- NEW IN THE BOX ADIDAS GAZELLE STITCH AND TURN CQ2358 BLACK FOR MEN
- NEW AUTHENTIC ADIDAS ORIGINALS DEERUPT RUNNER MEN'S SHOES US 9
- 2006 Nike Air Max 1 Hold Tight Drury Size 8 HOA Patta Atmos 314252 011 87
- Nike Metcon 3 Mens Gym Fitness Trainers Black Size
- ZAPATILLAS HOMBRE NEW BALANCE RUNNING MAN M880GY8
- Puma Suede Platform Trace Animal shoes women
- New Nike Air Max 95 Safari - Size 10 - Black orange - AV7014-002
- Nike Kobe 10 X Elite Coda sz 11.5
- Nike Lebron XV Low Supernova Multicolor University Red AO1755-900 Size 10
- 2018 Nike Air Max 90 HAL SZ 12 Black Olive Silver AH9974-002
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with