New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Pattern:||None||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap TR Running shoes 898066 006 Black Gym Red Size 10.5
- Nike x Fragment Stefan Janoski blueee 628982 001 - men's 13
- Nike Air Flight One NRG Galaxy Penny 2012 sz 8
- New Balance 999 Re-Engineered Suede bluee grey MRL999BB
- VANS CLASSIC OLD SKOOL VANSBUCK MEN SHOES LIGHT GUM MONO N0A38G1OTS SZ 8.5 NEW
- Limited Edition White John Elliott Nike AirForce Ones (Mens 6.5 Womens 8)
- Men 8Us Nike M2K Tekno Blk Japan Released Model
- Men 9.5Us shoes Genuine Leather Sneakers X Mas Present
- Nike Kaishi 2.0 SE Red Black White 844838-601
- NIKE WMNS SF AIR FORCE 1 SE PRM PORT WINE Size 8 Port Wine
- Adidas Performance Womens StellaSport Aleki X Running Gym Sports Trainers shoes
- shoes ASICS Man black Fabric,PU H7N2L-9090
- shoes ASICS men Running men grey PU,Tessuto T7A4N-1190
- ASICS. GEL-LYTE V. WHITE SKY
- MENS ASICS. GEL LYTE V ALOE ALOE
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with