New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multi-Size||Style:||19176701|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro Football Cleats shoes LSU 925432-018 US Size 14
- Adidas Tubular Defiant W BB5122
- PUMA BMW MMS ROMA PUMA WHITE-ANTHRACITE 306195-02 SNEAKERS MEN SHOES S-B
- ASICS NEON YELLOW HYPER MD 5 TRACK field metal spike shoes 13 US
- NikeLab Air Force 1 Retro Premium 941912-200 Mushroom Sail Men Size US 8.5 NEW
- Nike Men's Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running shoes - Size 11 (BRIGHT CRIMSON BLACK)
- Nike Men's Basketball shoes Kobe X 10 'Bright Crimson' 705317-060 Men's Size 13
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 9 Un Fragment 302370-109 White Black Militia Green
- NIKE Hyperdunk 2017 TB Mid Basketball shoes bluee 897808 402
- Asics Unisex Gel-Kayano Trainer Evo, Black Dark Grey, H621N 9016
- [bargain] Asics Fuzor 2 Mens Running shoes (D) (9697)
- A Genuine Men's ASICS Tiger Gel Mai bluee Suede Feather Lace Up Trainers Size UK9
- NR 40 ASICS AARON ONITSUKA SHOES MODE SHOES GYM H206Y-0190 WHITE
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with