New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Kobe Bryant||Model:|
|Sub Style:||Cross Country, Road Running, Track & Field||BR:||47|
|Shoe Height:||Low Top||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
|Pattern:||Solid||US Shoe Size (Men's):||14|
|Euro Size:||EUR 48,5||UK:||13|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Manufacturer Color:||Anthracite/white-black|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKELAB W AIR VAPORMAX 97 Men's and Women's Running shoes , Black,
- NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V AG-PRO TOTAL CRIMSON-VOLT-BLACK SZ 11.5 [831955-870]
- Nike 599263 Mens Zoom Soldier TB Mid Top Basketball Training Sneakers shoes
- Nike Air Griffey Max 1 One White Total Crimson Hyper bluee 354912-103 Size 11 Men
- Nike Womens Air Max Plus LX Velvet Dusty Peach Bio Beige Size 6 AH6788 201 NIB
- ADIDAS TUBULAR RADIAL S76719 MEN'S RUNNING SHOES CORE BLACK sz US 10
- Jordan Men's AIR Future Basketball shoes, Black Black Anthracite-Metallic Black,
- Nike Men's Zoom Train Command Black Black Training shoes (9 D US)
- Nike Air Jordan Retro High OG Sail White University 554725-102 Size 5.5y
- Nike Roshe One Premium 525234-660 Running Jogging Running shoes Casual Trainers
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with