New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Style:||Basketball Shoes|
|Product Line:||Nike LeBron|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Travis Scott x Air Force 1(complex con)
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot shoes -StyleAir Force 1 -Sz 8 NEW--
- Nike Mens Air Zoom Terra Kiger 4 shoes 880563 010 Black Anth Cool Grey Size 11
- Nike Air Lebron 10 X Cutting Jade Size 12 Men's Basketball shoes 541100-303
- Nike Air Jordan 2 II Retro Melo White University bluee 2018 size 8.5
- Nike Free Rn Motion Fk 2018 Men Running shoes 942840 001 NEW
- NEW Nike Lebron James XIII Men's Size 10.5 Basketball shoes Grey Black Silver
- Latest Nike Air Huarache Men's Trainer ( US 9)-gold Brown Brand New
- Nike Hombre shoes Informales Air Max Axis black grey
- Air Max 90 LTR PREMIUM Rare 2015 Release Trainers
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with