|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand new!”|
Air Jordan Why Not Zero.1
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Color:|
Does Not Apply
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Euro Size:||EUR 47|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Closure:||Lace Up|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Mercurial Superfly V AG-Pro Size 9.5 Soccer Cleats 831955-616 Red MSRP 305
- Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 12 Wolf Grey UNC bluee White SZ 9 (130690-007)
- Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt Men's Basketball shoes, 880869 401 Size 10 NEW
- Nike Air ACG Grey All Trac Hiking Walking Trail shoes Mens Sz 15 Near Mint
- New Womens Nike Air Max Mid Black Premium Presto AA0674-300 SZ 7 Sample shoes
- Men's Adidas Combat Speed 5 Wrestling or Boxing shoes Adult - Size 13 US
- Women's Nike Tanjun Premium shoes
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Neutral Olive Velvet Brown Men's Size 8-13 - AH8396 201
- Nike Zoom Fly Racer Running Trainers Mens Size 7.5 42 BQ7212 001 Black New
- Nike Air Humara '17 QS New Men's Trainers Trail Hiking 100% Authentic shoes
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with