|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Shoe is brand new, does not come with box.”|
|Product Line:||Vapor||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
|Closure:||Lace Up||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8|
|Modified Item:||No||Euro Size:||41|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR MAX HYPERPOSITE RASPBERRY RED-PINK FOIL SZ 9 [524862-601]
- SNEAKERS MAN NIKE AIR FORCE UTILITY MID AQ9758.300 MEN CASUAL SNKRSROOM GREEN
- NIKE FREE RN MOTION FK 2018 MEN'S RUNNING SHOE 942840-400 SQUADRON blueE GUNSMOKE
- Nike Kobe Mamba Instinct ‘Dark Grey’ 852473-001 Size 10.5 Used
- Nike AIR Zoom Mariah Flyknit Women's shoes Cargo Khaki Cargo Khaki AA0521-301
- Adidas Mens Originals Prophere Lifestyle Athletic shoes CQ2128 Khaki Pink 9
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium Wool Men's size 7.5 US 700155-300
- Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Mens Size 6 Running Trainers Sneakers shoes New
- NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN CHUKKA SE SZ 11 OBSIDIAN blueeE BLACK SAIL 857874 400
- Nike Air Force 1 premium White Crocodile Leather 309096-112 Size 9.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with