New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||11||Product Line:||Nike Air|
Nike Air Max Plus
Light Orewood Brown/Rattan-String
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Brand New Nike Air Foamposite One Chromeposite Mirror Size 9.5
- Nike Jordan Why Not Zero.1 UCLA Bruins Russell Westbrook AR0043-100 WHITE Sz 10
- 2008 Unreleased Nike Dynasty High LE Sample SZ 9 Black Neon 112 Pack 365963-171
- Hombre Nike Air Max 90 Logo Grande -AJ7182-003-Zapatillas Negras
- Nike Lebron 9 IX Low Fireberry sz 8.5 DS
- Nike Dunk High, 2012, Jersey gold White Iguana, 317982 704, Sz 9 SWEET RARE
- Men's Nike Air Force shoes Size 11US Red blueee Yellow AF-1 '82 25th Anniversary
- Nike Air Jordan Westbrook 0.2 854563-209 Size 8.5 UK
- Nike Flyknit Racer Macaroon Pack Ghost Green White Grey 526628 013 Men Size 13
- Nike Air Force 1 High SF AF1 Size 10 Special Field Yellow Logos AR1955-001
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with