New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- New Nike Shox Fuse 2 Red 375764-611 MLB Baseball Metal Cleats shoes Men's 14
- Nike Air Max 2017 Womens Running shoes Size 6.5 MSRP 190
- New Adidas Originals UAS Ultra Star United Arrows Size 10 B37111
- NEW adidas - Red Basketball shoes (Men's 13.5)
- DS 2009 NEW BALANCE M575J AS FAME CITY X MITA NB SZ12
- ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER KNIT SZ 10.5 BLACK H705N 9090
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro “ PSNY “ Size 8 [ 130690 003 ]
- Nike Flight Bonafide Unisexe Basketball Baskets Basket Eu 41
- Nike Dunk Lux SP BLACK Sz 6 100% Authentic Retro NikeLab 718790 001
- Nike Air Max 90 EZ Mens AO1745-002 Grey Black Crimson Running shoes Size 9
- Nike LEBRON XI DENIM Size 11 Black Black Denim 659509 004 Lebron James NIB DS
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro “Banned” 2016 Style Size 11.5
- Nike Flex 2016 Mens Running shoes US 8 CM 26 REF 6385^
- Nike W Air Vapormax Plus Light Grey Green Dove Running Women's AO4550-006
- Nike AIR MAX PRIME SL 876069 300
- NIKE METCON DSX FLYKNIT TRAINING SHOES BLACK CRIMSON RED NEW 852930-009 =SIZE 15
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Black White-Black 880843-001 Men's Size 10.5
- Nike Size 11.5 x Danny Supa SB Dunk High QS Safety orange Hyper blueee AH0471 841
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with