|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“IN ORIGINAL BOX WITHOUT TOP LID”|
|EU Shoe Size:||44||Main Colour:||Brown|
LUNAR FORCE 1
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Brand:|
|Shoe Size:||UK 9||EAN:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKE AIR VAPORMAX MOC 2 ACRONYM size 9 LIGHT BONE WHITE BLACK AQ0996-001
- 195 Huge Offer Adidas Winter Women's Boots
- New Balance SNEAKERS CM997HCE blue mod. CM997HCE
- Puma Defy x Selena Gomez 19176701
- Nike Free Trainer 3.0 V4 Men's shoes Size 10 Red Yellow 749361 075 NEW In Box
- Nike air penny 2 size 12 Miami Heat
- Men's Nike Air Jordan 5 V Retro Satin Bred Black University Red Sz 10 136027-006
- Air jordan legacy 312 Just Don Medicine Ball
- NIKE AIR MAX WAVY BLACK WHITE PHOTO blueE PENNY SZ 8-14
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Men Running shoes blueee 880555-016
- NIKE AIR ZOOM VAPOR 10 X CLAY MENS TENNIS SIZE US 11 BLACK-GAMMA blueeE AA8021-003
- NIKE HYPERFLIGHT PRM K.DURANT ultrapurple volt black 8.5 42cm
- Nike air huarache ultra womens 859511 402 trainers sneakers shoes SAMPLE
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with