New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air||Colour:||White|
|Shoe Size:||UK 9||EAN:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Zoom Hyperfuse TB Basketball bluee & White Athletic Sneakers shoes Mens 10
- Women Air Max Dia Modern Air
- BB7030 adidas ESSENTIALS SPD TAKEOVER Men's Basketball shoes
- Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Gore-TEX Women's Walking shoes- SS19
- New Balance MO990BK4 Men's 990v4 Black Mid Outdoor Terrain Hiking shoes Sneakers
- shoes SHOES SCHUHE ASICS ONITSUKA TIGER GEL LYTE 3 III X-MAS PACK HL7S1 0285
- Nike Air Max 1 OG Mesh USA Sz 10
- Nike Mens SJ Max Casual shoes 631303-301-11EY bluee Sz11
- Nike Air Jordan Eclipse Mens Trainers 724010 Sneakers shoes 028
- Nike Air Vortex size 8. Desert Orchre Bone bluee. 903896-702. internationalist
- BRAND NEW NIKE FOAMPOSITE ‘DR DOOM’ SIZE 8
- Nike Roshe One Premium Size 11
- Nike Air Max + 2013 Mens Running Athletic Black shoes 554886-001 Size 11D Airmax
- NIKE FLARE QS TENNIS SHOE BLACK GHOST GREEN SIZE WOMEN 10.5 MEN 8.5 [852214-006]
- NIKE Air Max Actualizer Low 579814-008 MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOES Sz 9 NEW
- NIKE METCON DSX FLYKNIT 2 MENS TRAINING WEIGHTLIFTING SHOES 924423-001 SIZE 11.5
- 2009 NIKE AIR MAX 1 QS WHITE SPORT 326 378830-161 OG 10.5 Rare
- NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT TRIPLE WHITE BULLS RODMAN 2017 880869 101 SZ 9.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with