New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5||Brand:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Dunk Low Premium Jordan 8 VIII Black Red Playoff Mens sz 8 307696-002 NEW
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Size 11.5 Hydrogen bluee BQ8928 453 Brand New NIB
- NIKE ZOOM ATTERO BASKETBALL SHOES
- Nike Air Jordan Fusion AJF 6 5 8th 08' Sneakers Hipster Men's 12.5 Athletic Red
- Nike Air Max 1 Pinnacle 839608-400 Insignia bluee Wmn Leather US Size 6.5
- Adidas Harden Vol 1 Primeknit Size 11.5
- Nike Dunk High Premium SB Size 11 Thrashin Supreme 313171-141 Rare gold Box
- MENS NIKE FREE RN 2018 SHIELD (AJ1977)
- 2010 NIKE ZOOM HPERFUSE OLYMPIC gold MEDAL MENS BASKETBALL SHOES UNWORN SZ 14
- Nike Free Metcon Mens Cross Training shoes AH8141 004 Size 14 Grey Black NIB
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with