New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Exact Material:||Mesh/Synthetic||US Shoe Size (Men's):||US Shoe Size (Men's)|
|Model Number:||MRL247DW||Main Color:||White|
|Made In:||Indonesia||Care instruction:||Wipe with damp cloth|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Indonesia|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike PG 2.5 TB Team Bank Game Royal bluee Duke BQ8454-400 Size 9.5
- NIKE SFB FIELD 2 - 8 SAGE GREEN MILITARY TACTICAL BOOTS AO7507 201 [ALL SIZES]
- Nike SB Portmore Ulralight CN
- Nike Roshe Run Tiempo VI QS Black gold White Leather 853535-007 Sneakers 9.5
- Nike Air Max Plus TN SE Tartan 1 Plaid Black Red Yellow AV9955 001 Size 7.5
- New Men’s US 11 Adidas Crazy Power RK Weightlifting shoes Red Black BB6361
- SNEAKER men NEW BALANCE 574 RUNNING SPORT LIFESTYLE LEATHER CASTEROCK GREY
- NEW BALANCE MEN'S 247 KNIT BLACK SHOES MRL247KB SIZE 10.5
- New Balance Ml 373 shoes ML373 Zapatillas de Hombre 576 574 420 410 396 M373
- New Balance men Fashion Sneakers
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with