|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Brand new, never worn, 10/10 condition.”|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Brand New Nike Air Max 1 Truques Pack Extremely Rare US 9.5 Atmos Parra Safari
- New Nike Terra Sertig Boot Size 9 Anthracite Dragon Red 916830-003 MSRP 160
- NIKE W Nike Flex Trainer 7 898479-100 WHITE Size 5.5
- Adidas Harden LS 2 Lace Maroon Mens Sneaker Sz 9.5 ART CG6277
- Adidas Ultra Boost Game of Thrones GoT Lannister Womens 6.5
- New Balance Men's MT610V5 Trail Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Asics Gel Lyte Runner Mens Red Textile Athletic Lace Up Running shoes
- Nike Air Force 270 (AH6772-001) Black White Men's US size 12
- Nike Air Force 1 High PSNY Size 11 Men US Black Sail AO9292 002 Public School NY
- 2007 NIKE AIR JORDAN 3 III FIRE RED SIZE 10.5 TRUE CEMENT COOL FEAR OG OFF DB 10
- AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LEGEND blueE 378037-117 Size 9.5
- New Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit Crossfit Training shoes Black White Oreo 852930-005
- Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 620659 002 Size 8
- ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT RF TURBO PINK SIZE 12
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar Up shoes Size 7.5 us S79380
- New Balance Men's 590v3 Running-shoes - Choose SZ color
- New Balance 997 Made in USA Sand Tan White Green Sz 8.5 M997DRA2
- New MENS NEW BALANCE NAVY 009 NYLON Sneakers Retro
- New Balance MS 574 Suede Leather ® ( Men Size & 12 ) Olive Cargo Green
- New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz V1 Omni Men's Lace Up Sneakers MCRUZOB Black
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with