New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NIKELAB W AIR VAPORMAX 97 Men's and Women's Running shoes , Black,
- NIKE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY V AG-PRO TOTAL CRIMSON-VOLT-BLACK SZ 11.5 [831955-870]
- Nike 599263 Mens Zoom Soldier TB Mid Top Basketball Training Sneakers shoes
- Nike Men’s Dunk HI Tops Suede Purple purple Dust White (904233 500) - Size 10
- Women Nike Free RN Flyknit Size 9.5 New w Box And A Pack Of Nike Socks
- Adidas Mens Terrex AX2 CP Hiking shoes Black Sports Outdoors Water Resistant
- Diffused Jade NIKE Kobe Venomenon 4 Mens Sz 11 Green Grey Basketball shoes NEW
- Nike Air Huarache Run (Men's Size 9) Athletic Running Sneaker shoes Triple Black
- PLEASE READ Nike Air Max 2015 Size 14 M (D) Men's Running shoes 698902
- Nike Men's Lunar Edge 15 Running shoes White Black-Flash Lime, US 8
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with