Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Metcon|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Sub Style:||Training|
|Style:||Cross Training Shoes||Model:|
|Manufacturer Color:||Black/gold||Upper Material:||Synthetic|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- NEW 1996 NIKE AIR MAX PENNY 2 II i OG WHITE BLACK blueE ALL STAR FOAMPOSITE SZ 10
- Mens Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Running Trainers 631303 618
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White CP9366 size 9.5 NIB
- ADIDAS FALCON ELITE 5 SIZE 10.5 SHOES MENS AQ5239 RUNNING SUPERCLOUD WALKING NEW
- WOMEN'S FLIP FLOPS SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS ADILETTE W [CG6539]
- PUMA AXELION MEN'S RUNNING SHOE SNEAKERS BLACK GREY WHITE SIZE 10.5 USA
- Asics Gel Lyte III 3 Japan Textile Kimono Navy Denim Size 13 US Ronnie fieg
- 2012 Nike Air Jordan Play in These II White Varsity Red Black Size 13
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium men's low-top sneakers white leather casual shoes NEW
- Nike Air Max Plus Tn Tuned White Metallic gold Womens Trainers 605112 054
- NIKE MEN KAISHI NS RUNNING SHOES BLACK WHITE [747492 010]
- Nike SB The Wiz - Dgoldthy Size 9.5 313170-020
- Nike Women's Roshe One Flyknit Volt white orange black Running Sneakers Sz 10
- Adidas N-5923 Men's Athletic Running shoes Unisex Sneakers Navy Size 5-10
- Adidas EQT Racing ADV Primeknit W (CQ2243) Running shoes Sneakers Trainers
- New Balance 574 Urban Sport Casual Men's shoes Size 8
- NIKE Tennis Classic CS Suede Navy White Dunk 829351-401 Men's 8.5 9.5 Sneakers
- Nike Rosherun QS Bamboo Cargo Khaki-Volt-Sail Marble Pack 633054-200 Men's
- Nike Zoom All Court CK Dust Black-White 806306-002 Men's
- NIKE ALPHA PRO 2 D Football Cleats NikeSkin MENS White Black 719928 100 NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with