New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Atmosphere Grey Total Crimson
|Material:||High Performance Synthetic||Model:|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Modified Item:||No|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training Casual Street Style Racing|
|Pattern:||AJ0189 006||Product Line:||Zoom Air|
|Features:||Zoom Air Cushioning, Lightweight, Breathable|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Zoom Vapor RF X AM 95 Greedy Size 14 In Hand Free Shipping
- NIKE SB ZOOM ZOOM BLAZER MID QS TRAINERS AH6158090 LANCE MOUNTAIN
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Rebel XX OG 'Top 3' AT4151-001 Women's Size 6-9
- Adidas Originals SuperStar Pride Pack shoes White Rainbow CM7802 Multi Size
- Adidas DB2434 Unisex-Kids X Tango 18.4 Turf Soccer shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Puma RS 100 SNBK bluee White Black Men SZ 8 - 13
- ASICS GEL KAYANO TRAINER KNIT SZ 8.5 CARBON BLACK HN7M4 9790
- Nike air force 1 HI retro QS mens hi top trainers 743546 200 sneakers shoes
- Men's sz 13 Nike Air Max 90 Trainer SC 2 ACG Tactical Boots + Box - RARE
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 Tinker Hatfield White Cement NRG AQ3835 160 Size 10
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Cactus Jack Travis Scott Size 13
- “Metegoldlogy” KD (Kevin Durant) VI Size 12
- Nike Air Force 1 '07 Premium Womens 616725-112 Oatmeal Khaki Gum shoes Size 6
- Adidas Crazylight Boost Low Black Red Basketball shoes Size 17 B42969
- Adidas Women's Athletics 24 7 Tr Maroon Night Red Chalk Coral Training shoes 6.5
- New Balance 997 Made in USA Navy bluee White Black Sz 12 M997DE2
- Puma Women's 8.5 Basket Heart Geo Camo Sneakers White Multicolor
- NIKE AIR JORDAN TINKER from japan (4889
- 854421 011 NIKE ZOOM LIVE MEN'S BASKETBALL TRAINING SHOES SIZE 10 BLACK
- Nike Men's Free Trainer V7 Running shoes Size 7 to 13 us 898053 005
- Nike Cortez 10 COOL GREY bluee E t Air Max 1 90 95 97 720 270 force dunk
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 V RETRO OREO Sz 14 [136027-035] Max 1 Xi Iv 97 98 Xii
- Nike Air Jordan 7 VII Retro GMP golden Moments Package 2012 Mens Size 11
- Nike Air Flight Huarache Ultra Basketball shoes NEW MENS Size 10.5 880856-100
- Jordan 5 V Nike Air Silver Shy Pink Stealth 313551-061 Sz 11 Womens
- Adidas Kobe Crazy 8 retro. Mens size 9. Basketball shoe. Pre owned
- Adidas nmd r1 S75234 size 9.5
- NEW BALANCE MENS RALAXA WALKER BLACK ORCA 4E SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUSTRALIA
- Mens Size 10 bluee Glow White Grey Nike Airmax Running shoes 487679-410 preowned
- Nike Air Safari LE Size 12
- Nike Mens Size 9.5 Roshe One SE Bordeaux Grey Athletic Casual shoes New
- Vintage NIKE 304793 501 bluee Foamposite Air shoes Sz 11 Pre-owned
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with