New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Turf Training Shoes||US Shoe Size (Men's):||16|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Men's Bordeaux Black 16682601
- Nike NikeLab Blazer Studio Low Obsidian Navy bluee Sail 904804-400 Size 9.5 11
- AA0548-001 Nike Sizano Basketball shoes Black Metallic Dark Grey Sizes 11.5
- Adidas Ultraboost X Game Of Thrones “House Targaryen” Dragon Size US 11.5
- UltraBoost 3.0 Silver Boost Men’s Size 11.5 Rare Super Bowl Halftime Adidas shoes
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar 80s shoes Size 8 us CQ2512 LAST PAIR
- New Balance Men Fresh Foam Zante MLZANTNB black sand MLZANTNB
- Nike Zoom Lebron IV 4 Size 11.5 PROMO White Red gold Sample Pe Cleveland Yzy 06
- Nike Zoom KD III 3, Basketball Durant White blueee, Mens 9
- PUMA Women's Enzo Shift Wn's Cross-Trainer shoes
- Nike Air Max Infuriate 2 Mid PRM Men's Basketball shoes Black AO4428 001 Size 11
- NIKE Free RN Flyknit Mens 13 Running shoes 880843 006 Red Black orange White NEW
- Nike Force Zoom Trout 4 Turf Baseball shoes Wolf Grey 917838-002 Mens Size 11
- Jordan Retro 1 Hi Flyknit Royal Sz 11.5 100% Authentic Brand NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with