Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|Euro Size:||EUR 45,5||Model:|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 VII RETRO PEARL WHITE PACIFIC blueE 304775-281 US 10.5
- Preown Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro - Military blueee Size 10 With Box
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Flip White Black Cement 315767-101 Sz. 10.5
- Nike Free Rn 2018 Shield Mens Aj1977-002 Size 15
- GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO black
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO OLYMPIC NAVY SIZE 9.5
- Nike SB Be True To Your School Size 12 Villanova shoes 7 10
- NIKE MEN'S SHOES DOWNSHIFTER 7 Green Abyss White bluee Force 852459 301
- NIKE WMS AIR MAX 1 MELON CRUSH US11 (319986 801)
- Adidas Men's SUPERSTAR FOUNDATION shoes White B27136 a
- SCHUHE UNISEX ADIDAS NMD_XR1 BA7233
- NIKE 3 of Air Force 1 2 3 ESCAPE II Pack 2005 DS sz 10.5 - 11 DS BNIB I III max
- NEW Nike Air Shake NDestrukt Rodman Dennis White blueee 880869-401 Jordan Size 13
- shoes NEW BALANCE Man BEIGE MRL247SA
- PUMA Women's Fierce Slip-On Wn Sneaker, - Choose SZ color
- MEN'S NIKE FREE TRAINER 5.0 V6 SHOES black white grey volt 719922 010
- Nike Lupinek Flyknit Low Men's sneakers 882685 100 Multiple sizes
- 2013 -- NIKE -- Air Jordan Retro 11 XI - GAMMA blueE - 378037-006 - ( Men Sz 12 )
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 V RETRO GRAPE WHITE EMERALD 136027-108 MEN SIZE 8
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with