Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Model:|
Nike Flyknit Racer
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Brand New - NIKE AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUM 07 LIGHT BONE-VOLT-BLACK SZ 12 [315180-002]
- Nike MEN'S Air Huarache Run Premium SIZE 9 BRAND NEW
- Brand New Mens SF AF1 MID AA6655-100 Ivory Size 10
- New Nike Air Presto Mid Acronym - Size 10 - Cool Grey Black - AH7832-001
- NIKE SHOX GAMER LOW Dk Royal bluee White Baseball Metal Spikes Cleats NEW Mens 16
- NIKE ZOOM VICTORY XC 3 UNISEX TRACK SPIKES [654693 084] MEN'S SZ 11.5
- Nike Air Presto Ultra Si Womens Style 917694 Mushroom Size 10
- Adidas Pureboost Boost ATR Oreo Grey Black 9
- Womens adidas Originals Falcon Casual White Tiny Raw White Trace Pink EE4149 WHT
- NEW BALANCE 4E EXTRA X-WIDE COMFY ATHLETIC LIGHT TRAIL RUNNING SHOE RED BLACK
- Nike Solarsoft Moccasin Sandals Men's shoes Size 10
- Nike ZOOM DEVOSION 844592 100 Mens ( Size 13 ) White Black Basketball shoes 80
- Nike Air Max CONVERSION Varsity Red On Red M8.5 861678 601
- Nike Zoom Winflo 4 IV White bluee Black Mens Running shoes Trainers 898466-010
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with