|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Gently used condition please see photos for exact color and condition.”|
|Product Line:||Nike Air||US Shoe Size (Men's):||11|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 6 Carmine CDP Size 7 VNDS 100% Authentic With Box
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 8 Three-Peat Three 3 Peat Nothing But Net 305381-142
- Nike Incursion MID Mens Basketball shoes Dark Grey Black size 10.5-Huntington Be
- Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13 Men's Trainers (Size 7) Sequoia Black Olive 922908 300
- Nike Wmns Air Force 1 Mid 07 LE AF1 White Women Casual shoes Sneakers 366731-100
- Adidas Adizero 5 Star 6.0 Illuminati Print Sample shoes, Sz 10 Mens
- Mens Nike Free RN 2017 880839-601 Game Red Off White NEW Size 10.5
- Men's Nike Vortak Casual shoes Volt Black Sz 10 AA2194 700 VOLT green fresh
- Nike Shox Gravity Triple White Running shoes AR1999-100; Men Sz 11; MSRP 150
- Nike Air Jordan 60 + PLUS Detroit Pistons Sz 11.5 364806-062 Basketball Rare Air
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with