New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Athletic Sneakers|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike PG 2.5 TB Team Bank Game Royal bluee Duke BQ8454-400 Size 9.5
- NIKE SFB FIELD 2 - 8 SAGE GREEN MILITARY TACTICAL BOOTS AO7507 201 [ALL SIZES]
- Nike SB Portmore Ulralight CN
- Nike Mens Flyknit Trainer Athletic Snickers Running Training shoes Multiple Sz
- Women’s, Nike, High Tops, bluee, polka dot, great condition, size 6, limited
- MEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS COSMIC 2 [CQ1711]
- Nike Metcon 3 Mens Training shoes Training Running New Sz 6
- NIKE SFB 6 CANVAS NSW BOOTS MENS 9.5 NEW 844577-001 BLACK WHITE
- NIKE VAPOR SPEED TURF FOOTBALL TRAINING SHOES SZ 16 VOLT BLACK GREEN 833408-373
- Men’s Nike Air Huarache Drift bluee Nebula Black-White. US Size 11. Retail 120.
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with