New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Synthetic leather||Style:||Fashion Sneakers|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic leather||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
White/ Wolf Grey
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men 11Us Nike Air Jordan 1 A Star Is Born
- Nike Men’s Force Zoom Mike Trout 5 Baseball Turf shoes AH3374-100 Size 9.5
- New Nike Air Presto Ultra Breathe BR Black Anthracite White [898020-003] Size 10
- Nike air Jordan Fusion Ajf 12 Taxi Size 12 (317742 101)
- Puma Safety Footwear Womens Ladies
- Nike Air Max Plus 97 Layer Cake, Deadstock Mens 5 Women's 6.5
- Nike Zoom Clear Out TB Mens Basketball Sneakers Size 10 Brand New MSRP 110
- NIKE Air Max Vision Men's Running Training shoes Black White 918230 009 Sz8-13 K
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra SW Serena Williams Women's 8.5 White Silver Lava 829722 102
- Adidas Mens DEERUPT RUNNER White White Black - B41767
- shoes Adidas Originals - AC8326_NMD-R1_STLT_BLACK sneakers unisex
- AIR JORDAN●SIZE 13●T.W.O.●USED VERY LIGHTLY●REASONABLE PRICE●WHITE●SEE PICTURE
- MEN'S NIKE AIR MAX MOTION LW 833260 - 010 (BLACK WHITE) SIZE 9 NIB
- Nike Mens NikeLab Gyakusou Gaiter Boot White Pure Platinum AA0530 100 Size 8.5
- DS NIKE 2005 AIR COURT FORCE WORLD CUP CHARTREUSE 10 STUSSY MAX ZOOM 90 1 180 95
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with