Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
|Pattern:||Solid||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Nike Air Max 90 EZ Camo Mens AO1745-005 Black Bio Beige Running shoes Size 11
- Nike KD 9 IX iD White Black Kevin Durant SZ 10 ( 863695-992 )
- Nike Air Jordan VII 7 White Ice bluee Turquoise shoes 744804-144 Size 10.5
- Nike Free 7.0 315812-001 Sneakers Size 9 Running (26)
- Nike Womens Air Rift (us 8) - 308662-301
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO BG DOUBLE NICKEL SZ 5Y-WOMENS SZ 6.5 [310806-102]
- NEW ADIDAS ORIGINALS NIZZA LO Classic Sneakers MENS SZ 10.5 White Black AF6287
- Adidas originals LA trainer trefoil G64201 womens trainers sneakers shoes
- New Balance Men's Classics 574 Sneakers
- PUMA Women's Basket Classic Metallic WN's Fashion Sneaker, gold, 8.5 M US
- 2010 Nike Air Jordan VI 6 Retro Infrared Pack sz.9.5
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...