Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||6.5||Product Line:||Nike Air|
|Euro Size:||39||Closure:||Lace Up|
|Manufacturer Color:||UNIVERSITY BLUE||Model:|
Nike Air Foamposite One
|Style:||Nike Air Foamposite One|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low 4KB RED HORSE - 824463 606
- Men 9Us Nike Sb Check Solar Cnvs Prm
- Nike Mens Air Max 1 White Red Trainers Size 7 UK AH8145 100
- NIKE AIR SB STEFAN JANOSKI MAX 40-48.5 NEW premium koston free trainer 5.0
- ASICS Men's Gel-Nimbus 19 Running shoes Black Onyx Silver Size 7-12
- NIKE AIR TRAINER 1.3 MAX BREATHE MP MANNY PACQUIAO SZ 12 513697 100] Nike Air
- Nike Men's Zoom Rev TB Promo Basketball shoes 902589 141 Size 18 NEW
- Nike LeBron 11 XI Low SE “Maison Du LeBron” Collection - LBJ, King James
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Women's New Ember Glow Pink Running shoes 35 942855-800
- Adidas Black White Casual Sneakers NMD City Sock 13 G6712063
- Adidas or Adidas Originals Zx Flux W Women Sneaker Women's shoes Running shoes
- NEW Air Jordan Jeter Clutch Lux Metal Baseball Cleat White AO2914-102 Size 9
- NIKE AIR MAX 90 MID WINTER MEN SIZE 10 NEW WITH BOX
- NIKE ZOOM KD 9 ID SIZE 7.5 863695-992
- Nike Metcon 3 Training shoes Men's Size 10 [898055 402] University bluee UNC
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with