New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product ID:||845110 400||Color:|
coastal blue volt 400
Does not apply
|Upper Material:||synthetic and fabric||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||4||Sole:||Rubber|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 2006 NIKE AIR JORDAN 7 VII RETRO PEARL WHITE PACIFIC blueE 304775-281 US 10.5
- Preown Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro - Military blueee Size 10 With Box
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Flip White Black Cement 315767-101 Sz. 10.5
- Nike Free Rn 2018 Shield Mens Aj1977-002 Size 15
- GEL KAYANO TRAINER EVO black
- Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Neutral Grey Hyper Crimson 555088-018 Men's Size 13
- Nike Air Max CB34 Basketball, Men's Size 14, Black, 414243 001 Charles Barkley
- NIKE Pocket Fly DM Running shoes. NEW Men's (CHOOSE SZ) ROYAL blueE AJ9520-402
- NIKE WOMEN'S FREE RUNNING MOTION FLYKNIT SHOES SIZE 8.5 FREE SHIPPING NEW
- Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 Mens Football Trainers - Black
- Adidas Superstar Women shoes Women's Retro Casual Trainers White Black DB3347
- Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski Cnvs 615957-900 Casual shoes Trainers
- Nike Metcon 3 852928-600 Trainingschuh Laufschuh Sneaker
- Nike Air Jordan Trainer 1 LOW 845403-003 Basketball Laufschuhe Sneaker
- Nike Sb Pink When Pigs Fly Size 8 Preowned Excellent Condition
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with